A taxpayer who receives a letter in the mail from the New York State Department of Taxation and Finance has reason for concern.
Some notices contain critical deadlines. But not all do, and not all are bad news. Taxpayers should take complete advantage of their rights and remedies in the event of a dispute with the New York State Tax Department. We are here to provide NYS tax help.
The attorneys at Tenenbaum Law, P.C. are licensed to practice law in New York. Our firm routinely represents taxpayers before the New York State Tax Department on a variety of matters, such as:
- Individual and Business Tax Audits
- NYS and NYC Residency Audits
- Conciliation Conferences
- Voluntary Disclosures
- Sales and Use Tax
- Responsible Person Assessments
- Responsible Person Assessments against members of NY Limited Liability Companies for Sales Tax
- Warrants, Levies, and Seizures
- Installment Payment Agreements
- Offers in Compromise
- Driver’s License Suspension
- Restaurant Sales Tax Audits
Need tax help? Simply complete this form to get started.
Our firm offers wide-ranging services to businesses and individuals with respect to their Federal and New York State tax matters. Our Tax attorneys are specialized in the technical and complex field of tax law. We are best for handling legal issues associated with your tax situation. If your business needs an tax attorney, contact us today