Getting a letter in the mail or a phone call from the IRS can be intimidating. Nevertheless, IRS matters should not be ignored.
Unopened letters may contain important information that could be helpful in resolving the tax issues, advice about appeal rights, or deadlines that should not be missed. Not responding to the IRS could magnify problems, not make them disappear. It is far better to seek IRS tax help from a professional and face the issues as you work together to reach a resolution.
Our team is here to analyze your federal tax matter and suggest possible courses of action given the rights and remedies available to you. Our goal is to achieve the most favorable result possible while minimizing the amount of stress ordinarily associated with tax problems.
Some of our services include:
- Individual and Business Tax Audits
- Penalty Abatement Requests
- Assistance for Non-Filers
- Federal Tax Liens
- Levies and Wage Garnishments
- Collection Due Process Hearings
- Installment Agreements
- Offers in Compromise
- Trust Fund Recovery Penalties
- Offshore Voluntary Disclosures
- Innocent Spouse Relief Claims
- Online Installment Agreement
Tell us the details of your project, and we’ll respond with an accurate quote and timeline for the work.