Leo Gabovich is an associate attorney at Tenenbaum Law, P.C., concentrating in the resolution of Federal and New York State tax controversies, including Offers in Compromise, Installment Agreements, Liens, Levies and Warrants.
Prior to joining Tenenbaum Law, P.C., Mr. Gabovich worked for the New York State Department of Taxation and Finance as a litigator in the Office of Counsel. His work included representing New York State at hearings before the Division of Tax Appeals and the Tax Appeals Tribunal.
Mr. Gabovich had also worked for an International Tax boutique law firm and a public accounting firm where he focused in foreign information reporting and tax compliance. His experience includes resolving complex tax compliance issues for high net-worth clients through the Streamlined Filing Compliance Procedures and the Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program.
- Admitted to practice in New York State, Southern District of New York, and Eastern District of New York
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D. 2013
- Baruch College, CUNY Honors Program, B.B.A. Finance and Investments 2010
- Archibald R. Murray Public Service Award, Summa Cum Laude
- Intellectual Property, Media and Entertainment Law Journal, Associate Editor