Christopher Bourell is Of Counsel to Tenenbaum Law, P.C. concentrating in the resolution of Federal and New York State tax controversies.
- Admitted to practice in New York and Texas.
- U.S. Tax Court
- New York University School of Law, LL.M. (Taxation)
- Dedman School of Law at Southern Methodist University, JD, magna cum laude
- Austin Graduate School of Theology, B.A.
- “Strict Liability in NYS Sales Tax Cases for LLC Members,” Karen J. Tenenbaum, P.C. Newsletter (June, 2010)
- Co-author of “Updated Audit Guidelines for NY Residency Disputes”, NYSSCPA, Nassau Chapter Newsletter (September, 2010)
- “IRS Collections: Trust Fund Recovery Penalty,” presentation for The Tax and Accounting Institute, School of Professional Accountancy, College of Management, C.W. Post Campus, Long Island University, August 27, 2010
- “Texas Margin Tax,” presentation for the Oklahoma Society of Certified Public Accountants, December 4, 2008
- “Interesting Developments in Like-Kind Exchanges,” presentation for the Austin Tax Study Group, May 20, 2008
- S.M.U. Law Review Association, Articles Editor
- Recipient, Dean’s Scholarship; Finalist, 2nd Annual ABA Tax Section Law Student Tax Challenge
- Recipient, Dallas Bar Association Tax Section/Vinson & Elkins Award for Excellence in Taxation