Charles Finocchiaro is an associate attorney at Tenenbaum Law, P.C., concentrating in the resolution of Federal and New York State tax controversies, including Offers in Compromise, Installment Agreements, Liens, Levies and Warrants.
Prior to joining Tenenbaum Law, P.C., he worked for Reznick Law, PLLC on 1031 deferred-gain transactions and real estate acquisition/financing transactions involving international clientele.
Charles received his Juris Doctor cum laude from the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law in 2013 and received an LL.M. in Taxation from the New York University School of Law in 2017.
- Admitted to practice in New York
- New York University School of Law, LL.M (Taxation)
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Brown University, B.A.
- Cardozo Arts and Entertainment Law Journal, Notes Editor
- Co-wrote “NYS Tax Department’s Recent Improvements to Powers of Attorney and Online Services”, NYSSCPA Nassau Chapter, Volume 62 Issue 1, September 2017