Brad is an associate at Tenenbaum Law, P.C. concentrating in the resolution of Federal and New York State tax controversies.
Brad also authors a tax law blog Taxes in the Back, which was recently recognized by Lexis Nexis as a Top 20 Tax Law Blog of 2011. He discusses tax and gaming law issues.
• Admitted to practice in New York.
• Admitted to practice in the U.S. Tax Court.
• New York University School of Law, LL.M. in Taxation
• St. John’s University School of Law, J.D., Dean’s List
• University of Michigan, B.S.
• Associate Managing Editor, St. John’s Law Review
• Recipient, Academic Achievement Scholarship, St. John’s University