Brad is an associate at Tenenbaum Law, P.C. and concentrates in the resolution of Federal and New York State tax controversies. He joined the firm in 2010.
While a law student at Saint John's University, Brad externed for the IRS Chief Counsel's Office in Westbury, NY.
Brad is frequently quoted in the media on issues involving tax and gaming law. He authors a tax law blog Taxes in the Back, which was recognized by Lexis Nexis as a Top 20 Tax Law Blog in 2011.
• Admitted to practice in New York.
• Admitted to practice in the U.S. Tax Court.
• New York University School of Law, LL.M. in Taxation
• St. John’s University School of Law, J.D., Dean’s List
• University of Michigan, B.S.
• Quoted in Fox Business, "Think You'll Win a Super Bowl Bet? It's Taxable," January 2015
• Associate Managing Editor, St. John’s Law Review
• Recipient, Academic Achievement Scholarship, St. John’s University