Jennifer Ann Wynne returned to Tenenbaum Law, P.C. in March 2016. Ms. Wynne focuses on resolving Federal and New York State tax controversies such as Federal and NYS Collection Issues, including Liens, Levies, Warrants and Seizures, Offers in Compromise, Installment Agreements, Voluntary Disclosures and IRS Appeals.
Ms. Wynne graduated from Hofstra University with a Bachelor of Business Administration in 1991. While attending Hofstra, Ms. Wynne was named to the Dean’s List and Provost’s List in addition to earning membership in the national accounting honor society Beta Alpha Psi. In September 1994 Ms. Wynne received her license to practice as a Certified Public Accountant in New York State. Prior to attending law school, Ms. Wynne worked in the Tax Department for Henry Schein, Inc.
In 2001 Ms. Wynne earned her Juris Doctor (With Distinction) from Hofstra University School of Law. As a law student, Ms. Wynne received CALI awards for excellence in the study of Constitutional Law and Business Organizations and also received the award for Best Oral Advocate. Upon graduation she was awarded a Citation for Excellence in the study of Torts law.
Prior to rejoining Tenenbaum Law, P.C., Ms. Wynne worked for Levitt LLP with a primary focus on complex business and commercial litigation, along with estate planning, Surrogate Court practice and drafting business agreements. Prior to that Ms. Wynne worked for Silverman Acampora, LLP as a commercial litigator. Ms. Wynne had previously worked as an associate for Robert M. Rosen Esq. focusing primarily on litigation in the areas of employment, labor and education law.
- Admitted to practice in New York
- U.S. Tax Court
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- Second Circuit Court of Appeals
- Hofstra University School of Law, J.D.
- Hofstra University, B.A., Dean’s List, Provost List
- “New York State and the Internal Revenue Service: Grounding Taxpayers,” Nassau Lawyer, December 2016
In the Press:
- Quoted in “The Taxman Taketh,” Long Island Business News, September, 2016
- Quoted in “Claim Brought by Students Forced to Withdraw Proceeds Against School,” New York Law Journal, January 16, 2007
- New York State Bar Association
- Nassau County Bar Association
- American Academy of Attorney-CPA
- Long Island Tax Professionals Symposium
- Nassau County Bar Association-Tax Law Committee
- NYSSCPA -Nassau Chapter
- NYS Society of Enrolled Agents