Jaime Linder is an associate at Tenenbaum Law, P.C. concentrating in the resolution of Federal and New York State tax controversies.
Jaime also has extensive experience providing tax advice and consulting services to multinational corporate clients. She was previously a manager in the international tax practice at one of the big four accounting firms.
- Admitted to practice in New York.
- St. Johns University School of Law, J.D., Dean’s List
- Boston University School of Management, B.S.B.A., Cum Laude, Dean’s List
- Editor, St. John’s American Bankruptcy Institute Law Review
- Competitor, St. John’s Moot Court Honor Society