Hana Boruchov is an associate attorney at Tenenbaum Law, P.C. Hana represents individuals and business entities in tax controversy matters involving Federal and New York State audit and collection issues. Hana has facilitated the resolution of controversies involving liens, levies, warrants, seizures, penalty abatements, Offers in Compromise, income tax audits, installment agreements, responsible person assessments, trust fund recovery penalties, New York State residency audits, New York State driver’s license suspensions, New York State sales and use tax audits and voluntary disclosures.
Prior to joining Tenenbaum Law, P.C., Hana was a legal extern with the New York State Department of Financial Services, Holocaust Claims Processing Office in New York, NY. She also interned at U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, Office of Regional Counsel in Brooklyn, NY, Henry Schein in Melville, and Josephs Law Partners LLP in Setauket, NY.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, J.D. with a concentration in Corporate Law, 2016
- City College, Bachelors in Psychology and Jewish Studies, cum laude, 2012
- Phi Theta Kappa
- New York State Bar
- United States Tax Court
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- City Bar Association
- Suffolk County Bar Association
- Nassau County Bar Association
- BOOM B2B Expo and Executive Speaker Conference
- Raich, Ende, Malter & Co. LLP Lunch and Learn